Sunday, June 8, 2008

Lucy and Mimi

On Saturday I took Lucy and Mimi's pictures. We weren't going to do them because it was rainy and cold, but we decided to just take them. I am so glad we did. They were such cute girls. It was pretty cold outside and they were little troopers.
Lucy- loved her picture taken. She was a perfect little model. Just editing her pictures made me smile. She had the cutest smile and laugh.












Mimi- the poor little thing was freezing and wasn't to happy to be there, but she did so good.







Sisters- Mimi really didn't want Lucy touching her, but here dad went and got her a choc doughnut and she was happy. She would take a bit and then smile, take a bit and smile. Whatever works. Thanks Kristen and Scott for letting me take your girls pictures. They were darling and I really had so much fun.









1 comments:

KristenJohnson said...

Torie--I might be bias but I think that these pictures are so cute!!1