Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Little Miracle Dylan

Little Dylan where do I start. One word MIRACLE. He was born at 28 weeks and weighed 1 lbs 13 oz. His parents just brought him home a few weeks ago. He is now over 4 months and weighs 7 lbs. It was so fun to take his pictures. Both Mom and Dad came. I have never had both of them come, so this was a first. I loved having both the Mom and Dad come. We were going to start off with Dad and Dylan. They were all ready and I started getting my camera and all of a sudden little Dylan pooped all over Daddy. Not just a little, but everywhere. We had to wash Dad's shirt and clean up, but other then that Dylan was perfect. Didn't make a peep the whole time. I couldn't believe how strong he is. I tried to take pictures of him on his tummy and he was trying to crawl.

Thanks Jeff and Brandi. Little Dylan is darling. Here are a few.










5 comments:

Jeff and Brandi said...

Torie,

Those pictures are awesome! You did a great job. Thanks for everything and sorry again for the poop incident.

Jeff and Brandi said...

FYI

Dylan's middle name is spelled Jeffrey opposed to Jeffery. If you could change the spelling on the homecoming announcement that would be great.

Thanks again

Jeff

Anonymous said...

Hi Torie, I am Jodi and Andy Wimmer's sister-in-law and the Wimmer clan is hoping to get family pictures done on September 20th. There are 16 of us, so I was just wondering your availability and pricing. You can either message me back on my blog or email me at emilyw@familytv.com Thanks!!

-Emily

Marianne said...

Hey Torie, It's Marianne Moore Kimball. I heard about Dylan's pictures and came to check them out. You do an awesome job!! I would love to have some family pictures taken sometime. (before the 16th of July if possible.) Me, Dave, and our three kids. My email is marekimball@gmail.com

Calvin said...

I really like Dylan's pictures, for personal and likely understandable reasons!