Thursday, May 29, 2008

Princess Hadlee- aka picture hater

My sweet niece Hadlee is turning 3 next week. Heather wanted to get some cute Birthday pictures of her. The only problem is- Hadlee hates her picture taken. Not just a little bit, alot. Heather went and bought balloons for her to hold and she got her hair all curled pretty. We thought for sure she would sit and get her picture taken. We were wrong!! As soon as I got the camera out, she said " No pictures. No". This girl just doesn't like the camera. So we had to take alot of actions shots. By the time I was done- I was sweating, had mud on my pants and when I got home I even had grass in my hair. We really did had fun.

I think they turned out good. She is just a pretty little girl and I love her even if she doesn't like the camera.






Then when we were done, she didn't want to leave. She just fell apart.

It's my party and I will cry if I want to.

2 comments:

Cori Simmons said...

Oh My - What are we going to do with her. She is such a character.

Ellery said...

Love those! I can't beleive how much you are doing, they are all awesome!