Thursday, November 13, 2008

New Pricing

I just want to Thank everyone that has trusted me in taking their pictures this last year. I have loved every moment. I love Photography and I feel like with every session I am getting better and learning so much. I also have enjoyed taking classes and I feel like my little hobby and love has really taken off. Thank you to all of you that has encouraged me to follow my dreams.
As of December 1, 2008- I am going to change my prices. I am going to have more packages- instead of one set price. Any questions- please contact me at toriejanephotography@gmail.com
Newborn or Child Session $75
  • 20-30 of the best edited proofs ( also in black and white)
  • Copyright to CD

*Each additional child is $15

Family Session $125

  • 30-40 of the best edited proofs (also in black and white)
  • Copyright to CD
  • Pictures of Individual kids

*Immediate Family only

Large Group $150 up to 15 people.

  • 30-40 of the best edited proofs ( also in black and white)
  • Copyright to CD

*An Additional $25 for groups over 15

Birth Announcements, Birthday Cards, Christmas Cards are an Additional $25

0 comments: